Sunday, April 19, 2009
Already 6 months gone.....
Time is flying by on rotations, I will have to try and keep this blog up to date because I have seen and done so much stuff, plus I have ballsed up a few times, nothing too bad, no lives lost....hallelujah.
I am coming to the end of a two month primary care in Chickasha..it has been fun and very relaxed with my old pal Lee there, he has made it easy for me. I still can't believe it is 6 months to graduation...I hope I can frickin' make it through. I have 2 months at the OKC trauma center coming up, so I should have some meaty stuff to add to the blog, maybe even the odd laugh.
Not much going on in the other world in which I live...I have become a member of Facebook and it occupies too much of my time, but it is fun, and I enjoy riling a few of my friends on there, they give back as good as I can give them, which makes it even more of a laugh.
My mam is supposed to be coming over in November, haven't seen her for almost 7 years, it will be nice, and hopefully I will be abel to see more of her after school is done. I have been a student for seven and a half years now, if I had robbed a bank, I'd probably be out already, plus got an education for free on the inside.
Well i will end here and continue studying hematology and infectious disease....yeah!!!
I am coming to the end of a two month primary care in Chickasha..it has been fun and very relaxed with my old pal Lee there, he has made it easy for me. I still can't believe it is 6 months to graduation...I hope I can frickin' make it through. I have 2 months at the OKC trauma center coming up, so I should have some meaty stuff to add to the blog, maybe even the odd laugh.
Not much going on in the other world in which I live...I have become a member of Facebook and it occupies too much of my time, but it is fun, and I enjoy riling a few of my friends on there, they give back as good as I can give them, which makes it even more of a laugh.
My mam is supposed to be coming over in November, haven't seen her for almost 7 years, it will be nice, and hopefully I will be abel to see more of her after school is done. I have been a student for seven and a half years now, if I had robbed a bank, I'd probably be out already, plus got an education for free on the inside.
Well i will end here and continue studying hematology and infectious disease....yeah!!!