Friday, June 09, 2006

Feeling like crap

My brain hurts……

Woke up this morning with a raging head cold, my doze is all blocked up, and I feel like shinola. I got my daps on and went for a run to try and clear my head, but I had to come home after a couple of miles, I just wasn’t in the mood for running. I sat and stared for about 15 minutes after I got in, too tired to move. It’s about 6.30 pm now and I still feel rotten, I was going to run a 5K in the morning but I reckon I’ll give it a miss, watch the England game on TV instead.

I haven’t done too much today, but take it easy, and have a nap. Yesterday I took my Environmental Bio exam at UCO. It was a tart of a test, if I had read the text book 3 times and absorbed the majority of it I reckon I could have got a 100 on the exam. Seeing as I read the book once and absorbed very little I am sitting on the skin of my pants waiting for the result to see if I passed, and can therefore graduate from the place. All a little anticlimactic don’t you think, I am glad I didn’t go to the grad ceremony in May.
I have been thinking about all the things I miss and don’t miss at the PO lately, especially in the warm weather. Here is my list of things I don’t miss:
Dogs
Shit covered soles on my shoes
Hot sweaty weather
Leaf blowers, and the people who use them
Yard jockeys, the type who pull up and start cutting grass as you get to the street.
Traffic
Idiocy on the highest level, and the lowest
Polyester pants
Thigh rubs and red blotches
A sore back, and leg, and foot, etc

Here are some of the things I do miss:

People
FriendsUmmmmmm?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?