Monday, March 27, 2006

What a day!!!!

Not much to go on about today, or I should say I could tell you a earfull, but I won't complain about the PO anymore. We were forced into mandatory overtime again today, so I didn't make it to the clinic. Instead I had to trudge about with an extra hour and a half worth of mail at 6pm. I have a problem with delivering mail at supper time, most people have already put in a full days graft, and the last thing they want to see is some smelly old postman wobbling up the garden path with a bill from the gasman, or the phone company. I think that all mail should be delivered by 4.30pm at the very latest, so that we can be off the streets when all the cranky office workers come home.
Last week I had my second genetics exam, and it was a sphincter tingler. I sat in the room for three hours trying to figure out what genes little Debbie would inherit from her deranged great grandmother, and her inbred half uncle. I answered every question and can honestly say that I have no idea if they were right or wrong, but they were definately answered. Tomorrow we should all know the results. It doesn't help much that we have to perform a lab procedure for an hour before the exam kicks off. I think that is an evil twisted scheme to free our minds of all that we have crammed into them beforehand.
I had a lovely weekend, nothing to study for, no papers to write, it was bliss. However in looking at the schedule for the next 5 weeks, I think I will be well occupied and buried in the books. At this moment as I write I am clinging onto an A in genetics, I am one of only two in the class, but after tomorrow I may be embracing a D and looking longingly at a C, and only dreaming of a B.....
I am too tired to write anything funny so I will bloody well just bugger off.....adidas

Comments:
only a few more weeks, then your done for awhile! good luck with everything!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?