Thursday, March 09, 2006
Test in Cell Bio
Today was the test that I studied for all week and I reckon I did okay. I was actually surprised by how much I knew and how little I had to guess, so "slap" on the back for me, hurrah!
My flies are going back to the lab today, I only managed to wrangle a measley 12 "good" ones, with 2 hanging on for dear life. Maybe the brand of mashed potato I used as food wasn't right for them. Perhaps I should have put in some gravy and a pork fillet, or even some desert, and a glass of wine. I just hope that the rest of my group has done a damn sight better job than yours truly.
Spring break next week, it will be nice not to have to drive up to school through the Edmond traffic.......mini-vans are everywhere in this hell hole, and they are driven by maniacs and soccer moms, all on the telephone, no doubt plugging in a DVD for their fat little kids too, who are lolling about in the back seat, like gigantic tubs of lard. If, well I will say no more..............
As you can see I have not been at the PO this week, that's why I am in such a jovial mood (maybe you can't see that bit). I will be back at work next Tuesday, and then the bad mood and the "woe is me" attitude will return.
I see in the news that the UAE has backed down from the port deal in the USA. I can't blame them, we weren't exactly putting out the welcome mat for them, and popping on the kettle for a cup of tea. Was it the right decision? For them, Yes, for us, maybe, in my humble and lowly opinion.
Iran is rattling the cage and threatening the USA with all sorts of unseemly doings. "We will ram a jacksi up your arse," I thought I heard one of them say, but I could be mistaken. They have been ranting and raving for ever about the harm they will inflict on us, in the US. They even went so far as to say, "let the ball roll." In the context of, 'you grab a hold of our knackers, mr big American type hoosbah, and we will jam a load on you, and ground your big cowboy head into the hudson bay." It's only a little ball, judging by what they are really capable of, but they are a threat to our early morning cups of tea and toast and marmalade.
I'm off, genetics is calling, and my flies are cold sitting out in the car, the MB, aren't they posh.
Adidas,
My flies are going back to the lab today, I only managed to wrangle a measley 12 "good" ones, with 2 hanging on for dear life. Maybe the brand of mashed potato I used as food wasn't right for them. Perhaps I should have put in some gravy and a pork fillet, or even some desert, and a glass of wine. I just hope that the rest of my group has done a damn sight better job than yours truly.
Spring break next week, it will be nice not to have to drive up to school through the Edmond traffic.......mini-vans are everywhere in this hell hole, and they are driven by maniacs and soccer moms, all on the telephone, no doubt plugging in a DVD for their fat little kids too, who are lolling about in the back seat, like gigantic tubs of lard. If, well I will say no more..............
As you can see I have not been at the PO this week, that's why I am in such a jovial mood (maybe you can't see that bit). I will be back at work next Tuesday, and then the bad mood and the "woe is me" attitude will return.
I see in the news that the UAE has backed down from the port deal in the USA. I can't blame them, we weren't exactly putting out the welcome mat for them, and popping on the kettle for a cup of tea. Was it the right decision? For them, Yes, for us, maybe, in my humble and lowly opinion.
Iran is rattling the cage and threatening the USA with all sorts of unseemly doings. "We will ram a jacksi up your arse," I thought I heard one of them say, but I could be mistaken. They have been ranting and raving for ever about the harm they will inflict on us, in the US. They even went so far as to say, "let the ball roll." In the context of, 'you grab a hold of our knackers, mr big American type hoosbah, and we will jam a load on you, and ground your big cowboy head into the hudson bay." It's only a little ball, judging by what they are really capable of, but they are a threat to our early morning cups of tea and toast and marmalade.
I'm off, genetics is calling, and my flies are cold sitting out in the car, the MB, aren't they posh.
Adidas,