Saturday, March 04, 2006
The Paseo
Boy it was busy up there last night, I didn't get to visit all the studios this time, and schmooze all the free wine, but I did have more than my fair share. My missus invited people back to our house after it was over, so we were up late, apparently I fell asleep.
This morning we met my nephew and his bride-to-be up at Wills for soem breakfast. Shaespeare man was there, reading a book at a table all on his lonesome. My wife listened in on one of his converstaions to his butty one time, she said it was a hoot. He is quite a character, and the moniker we give him will give away his appearance if you ever see him.
Not much going on otherwise. I have finished my English class and we are halfway through genetics and cell biology, roll on May.....My flies are not doing too good, one of the bottles hasn't even hatched a single fruit fly yet. The other has about 20 in it, so I am going to let them breed until Monday then start collecting the virgins. There will probably be a huge report due on this, and I am not exactly sure what I am doing, so it will be tough to write it down.
Got a letter fro the PA school telling us to come to the "meet your classmate reception" on May 20th, plus we have to pick a mentor.
Oh well I am off before I bore you all some more.........
This morning we met my nephew and his bride-to-be up at Wills for soem breakfast. Shaespeare man was there, reading a book at a table all on his lonesome. My wife listened in on one of his converstaions to his butty one time, she said it was a hoot. He is quite a character, and the moniker we give him will give away his appearance if you ever see him.
Not much going on otherwise. I have finished my English class and we are halfway through genetics and cell biology, roll on May.....My flies are not doing too good, one of the bottles hasn't even hatched a single fruit fly yet. The other has about 20 in it, so I am going to let them breed until Monday then start collecting the virgins. There will probably be a huge report due on this, and I am not exactly sure what I am doing, so it will be tough to write it down.
Got a letter fro the PA school telling us to come to the "meet your classmate reception" on May 20th, plus we have to pick a mentor.
Oh well I am off before I bore you all some more.........