Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm back baaaaaaaabbbbbyyyy!

I run my first run this year up at the lake yesterday. I haven't been able to run much, if at all since Jan 11th, because of a gimp foot. I know that the doctor told me I was a malingerer but there really was something wrong with it. Anyway I ran a 5k and came in 3rd in my age group, so I am going to strat back training for the half-marathon at the end of April. I reckon I can run 13 miles, even on a gammy foot. My prize for my efforts was a coffee cup from Panera Bread, and a coupon for 2 free cups of coffee. The next run I will be able to do is on April 1st at the OUHSC, then the Redbud Classic a week later.
Lovely weather we are having in our neck of the woods, frighteningly warm, there must be some brown stuff dangling close to the oscillator, ready to drop at any minute. We didn't have any tornadoe's last year in the metro area, so the weather men are looking for any signs of excitement this year. They have been breaking into TV shows all week telling us, "nothing for you to worry about, but we see a cloud in Kansas that has the possibility of turning into a bigger cloud, and if our assumptions are correct this could then turn into the mother of all storms. So be it known that we at channel 5 are here to save your lives, and you will bloody well owe us big time afterwards," or something like that.
Spring break is here, no school, but I have to study for a genetics exam that will be thrust upon us immediately after spring break. Nice job by the teacher! I am trying to figure out pedigrees at the moment, talk about difficult, or maybe I am just stupid?
I will bore you all no longer, adidas, and g'day

Comments:
Hi Anthony:

Glad to see you are up and at em again! Also glad you are keeping up with your blog. Always puts a big grin on my face.
Congratulations on your coffee winnings!!!

- Ms. M
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?